If Sun's estimate is to be believed, there are only about two weeks left until he's shipped out! Or less, she did say within 40 days. His eyes still haven't arrived though, but that's not unexpected, since I read more into it and they're custom made for every order (I think that's pretty cool - as dorky as it sounds, he'll have eyes especially made for him, hahah).
I did go and buy some fabric to try and sew him some clothes. It's a bit stretchy so hopefully I can do well with it.
I found a thread on DoA that's just for 70cm RS dolls, and most of them are Longs/Fengs. Seeing pictures of him just makes me more excited! And the white skin is beautiful - I was a bit worried about not getting the 'real'/natural color, but it looks gorgeous in every pic I've seen.
Waiting is so haaaaard...but I've been busy lately with my new workload so the time goes by surprisingly fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment