I put in the order for some itty bitty clothing today. Since the jeans tutorial I found requires a lot of fitting I got him a pair of those, and a pair of sneakers (since I can't sew those, sadly), and...maybe an itty bitty iPhone. Hey, it was cheaper than the laptop/headphone combo I was initially considering (and also idk if the headphones would fit his elf ears...).
A kind user on DoA offered to get me the measurements for the shirt tutorial though, huzzah! So I will be making some of those, out of the material I bought, and also a couple of old shirts. I want to use the shirt that my Grandma bought me that I wore to Disney World and my old Pokemon shirt. I love both but I can't wear either now due to the holes, so hopefully I can make some use of them!
Day 23...and counting weekends, 23 more to go. So I guess this is the real halfway point. Waiting is hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment